Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Find your inner confidence

Confidence is essential if you want to be happy and healthy. Confidence helps you meet new people, be yourself, and stick up for what you believe. A lot of people, including myself don't have very much confidence. This effects my confidence when i speak to people and when I'm around people I may not know very well. The feeling that you get when you are insecure and you are around people you don't know is a horrible feeling, take it from me. Luckily, confidence issues can be improved. You can read self-love and self-help books. These will help you get started and give you tips on what to do. You also NEED to stop being so hard on yourself. You are beautiful and no one in this world is just like you. Everyone is special and significant and you must tell yourself that everyday throughout the day. If you tell yourself positive things about yourself over and over again, eventually it will stick. When you love yourself, you will be surprised how much more confident you are. You can also exercise, this helps you to feel good and opens up your mind. You feel good and less stressed after you're done. You only have one life and it is this life. So enjoy yourself, love yourself, and be comfortable in your skin. You will never get these years back and spending them shy and nervous is not the way i want to live my life. So Im taking steps to a more confident me. I hope you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment