Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Get Motivated!

Getting motivated is easier said than done, but once you get it nothing can bring you down. I would know, I mean I am in college and there are a lot of times where school takes over and after classes I don't want to do anything, but sleep. Those days when I give into the comfort of my bed are the worst days and I always regret it. Laying in bed all day sounds nice but it does something negative to your body and your mind. You get used to it and before you know it, you won't have motivation to do anything that was once important to you. I say go out and take a walk or a hike, the weather is starting to get nice and just that makes your mood a hundred times better! When you are motivated, you have a routine and having a routine is very healthy for your body and your soul. I have been slacking a little with this, i'm not going to lie. School has a large impact on everyone's lives. Now that it is getting nice out, there is such a bigger incentive to go outside and interact with friends and family. Summer is almost here and I can't wait to get back into working out and relaxing with my family. That is a little motivation for me to get through these last weeks of school. Getting motivated when you haven't been in a while seems nearly impossible, but once you set your mind to it, its definitely possible. Believe in yourself and get your mind right! Good things will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment