Wednesday, April 29, 2015

heart break

I have recently gotten my heart broken. This is probably one of the hardest things I have ever been through. A three and a half year relationship brought to an end. You miss that comfort and you miss the feeling you got when you were together. I have my good days and I have my bad days. Something that really helps me is that I am nineteen years old and I have so much life ahead of me. I have so much I want to do and so much I want to see. I truly believe that everything happens for a reason. So who knows maybe this tough time is just something i have to go through to finally be on the path i was meant to be. Maybe I will end up with him again when we are more mature and know exactly what we want. Anything could happen and I have to teach myself to be patient. I've always been so impatient and I want to know everything right now, but that's not always possible and I need to find myself and love myself before I can share that love with someone else. I understand why it had to happen, but it doesn't make all the hurt disappear. I miss him every day and I hope one day we are both happy whether that is with each other or with someone else. I shared a lot of memories with that kid and I will never regret them. He will always be one of my best friends, even if it has to be different now. So for anyone who is going through something like this, I'm sorry and I know it is hard, but things do happen for a reason and everything gets better with time. Trust, me it may not feel like it now, but soon enough you'll get a glimpse of why this happened to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment