Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Get a Hobby

Keep yourself busy! Of course every now and then its good for you to take a break and rest, but it's not healthy to make a routine of it. Find something you are really interested in and have fun with it! You could get into scrapbooking, photography, painting, running, really anything that makes you happy. It definitely depends on your personality. For example, I love soccer and hiking. I play soccer almost every day and hike all the time when the weather is good enough. Having a hobby keeps you busy and keeps your mind alert when you have some down time. It also brings out your creative side and is a reward after working or going to school all day. It's good to reward yourself with a little time to yourself, doing something that makes you the most happy. Hobbies relieve stress and honestly keep you sane! So try it, what could it hurt? Time to do what you actually want to do doesn't sound so bad does it? I know when I play soccer, its like my life's problems just melt away and I don't think about what i have to do for school or all the laundry I have to do. Its a time for me to enjoy myself and enjoy life all together! Hobbies are kind of like taking a step back and taking a deep breathe, so you won't be so irritable and moody. So pick a hobby, anything that you enjoy and go with it! I promise you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment